Community Closing Network exists to enable title agency principals, managers and teams to work more effectively and grow by leveraging the CCN platform built around the integration of technology and workflow efficiencies, maximum security and compliance standards, removal of ever-increasing administrative burdens, and reductions in operational costs through centralized administrative resource sharing. We offer agencies of all sizes an opportunity to leverage their local relationships and expertise in their local/regional market and allow them to realize the value they have created in their company. We reward principals through our acquisition pricing for their hard work and the value they have created in their agencies, as well as offering a significant incentive program by additionally providing an opportunity to share significantly in the profits from their efforts in growing the business post-closing.
We are looking for entrepreneurial principals and leaders who desire to stay with us post-acquisition and who will continue to grow the business and lead innovative change in their market.
Value Proposition to Agencies
Title agents excel in the core elements of the title and closing industry- i.e.-sales, conducting closing, providing great customer service, and developing quality community and business relationships.
However, the world for each and every title agent has changed. With the ALTA Best Practices requirements and continuously increasing compliance demands imposed by title insurance underwriters, lenders and state and local insurance regulators, imposed on owners and leadership, many title agents are looking for assistance in managing their organizations in this new regulatory environment.
Community Closing Network helps revenue growth:
- Drive business to agencies through multi-state relationships with lenders
- Create higher profit margins through revenue increases and cost efficiencies
- Create scale for the agency to be leaders in their community and in new markets
- Provide the agency leader with the tools, resources, and programs to grow business throughout the state/region
- Create an incentive program for the agency leader and management team to benefit from the growth
- Allow the agency to keep its brand name and enhance marketing efforts within the current footprint
- Create and implement digital marketing programs that will create lead generation
Community Closing Network relieves administrative burdens:
- Release production and tracking
- Escrow accounting
- Digital marketing, Social Media
- IT and telecom support
- HR support
- RESPA Compliance
- ALTA Best Practices compliance
- Software training programs
- Provide the management team with timely and comprehensive management tools, reports and systems
- Enable the agency to keep its current underwriting relationships while availing it to other relationships that can help lead to additional business opportunities
- Workflow process –re-engineering to meet lender customer service requirements